Skip to content
Setting up a VPN server on Mac
- Click Network on the System Preferences setting.
- Select the + sign on the left and choose VPN.
- Fill in the required details in the popup interface. These details, which include VPN type, server address and authentication settings, will come from your VPN provider.
- In some situations, you might have to add additional information such as proxies, TCP/IP settings or DNS servers. However, the VPN provider or network admin will let you know this beforehand.
- Finally, click Apply then OK, and you will be ready to connect.